[Gasification] mycoremediation of tarry water

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Sat Feb 2 18:30:33 CST 2013

How about the fact that the Nordics of yore used these wood
tars as preservatives on their Viking ships? In most circles
a wood preservative is assumed to be a substance that
retards or eliminates microbial attacks leading to loss of
structural integrity (probably the opposite goals of a
composting operation).

Mark