[Gasification] Fluidyne Update Shasta Class 2

quoc cuong Pham pqcuong84 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 02:28:34 CDT 2013

*Hi Gasification Colleagues,*
**
my gas furnace is designed to use fuel-peel cafe. capacity of 50kg / h of
heat used for drying system.
I'm using drilling, styled not know how the gas supply accordingly.
- The structure of how the ashes would ensure gas tightness and not
leaking. the structure of raw materials to how most convenient gas and blow
open, and safe for the operator.
Heat treatment of the case is how much coffee.
please share the experience and the pictures contempt for me to complete
this design.

thanks!