[Gasification] Fluidyne Update Shasta Class 2

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Wed Sep 25 02:48:35 CDT 2013

Hello to you, and my Colleagues,

Unfortunately I cannot understand your message to me. If anyone can offer an explanation of what reply is needed to this information, I would be greatly appreciative. Alternatively, can any one reply directly to the writer in his own language and sort it out for him. English is not easy technically to translate, and I'm English.(:-)

What I get is that he is trying to gasify Coffee bean husk or bean skin at 50kg/hr. I think he wants to know how to make it run continuous and refuel without gas leakage. Or is he saying that he now has some understanding of how to do it thanks to the photos.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne----------