[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + Absorption Chiller for Fruit

Kelly Burnham kburnham at protonpowerbioenergy.com
Mon Aug 25 11:52:33 CDT 2014

Sorry Tom,
I should have answered your questions instead of babbling on... with our
250 gasifier package we have 250 kWe/1.2 kWe/TonR = so 200 Tons of cooling
capacity with an air-cooled chiller.  The caveat here is that these are for
normal HVAC temperatures (54/44 chilled water), so if we are talking 42/34
or lower, then we get less tons R with the same kW input.  It takes more
power to go colder - make sense?  'Cooling is just an absence of Heat
Energy'

Kelly