[Gasification] Gasification or Pyrolysis + AbsorptionChiller for Fruit

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:03:31 CDT 2014

 Dear list members

The integrated  Referigeration and Heat pump  for  waste energy    recovery
using      biogas gas based ic engine  , direct mechanical  power  input
for ic eng   is being developed to small milk producing industry  by
unicamp , Brasil.   Tthe project Dr Paul here  correctly pointed out , as
very important rural enegy demand  was well studied by this unicamp
university  project Sao Paulo.
The master level reserach thesis  report page , one can get more detail
 from  the  link given here below

ttp://www.cetesb.sp.gov.br/userfiles/file/mudancasclimaticas/biogas/file/docs/artigos_dissertacoes/jordan.pd

 The water-to-water heat pump was developed for simultaneous production of
ice or water frozen
for cooling of the milk and hot water for cleaning and disinfection of the
facilities and
equipment. For operation of the developed heat pump a gas converted engine
motor was used,
allowing the use of the biogas produced by cow manure biodigestion, this
provides a low cost
source of rewable energy, besides the adequate treatment of the animal
wastes and the
production of bio-fertilizer of great quality. Three prototypes were
assembled, two were
installed in the laboratory and one in the field, for tests with biogas.
The obtained results
showed a potential of economy of the order of 92% when compared the
refrigeration
equipment and the electric heater. When compared with electric energy, the
potential of
economy of the heat pump still was in the order of 65%.

    The chacoal  , along with  produce gas ,syngas or pyrogas  based ic
engine  can be used in stead of biogas. This  hotwater and cold  ice
producing  sysrem are very energy efficient with more economical return fir
rural area.
   the gree trancritical c02  comercial  heat pump  practiced in japon can
be made possible also in serveral tropical country for fruit production .we
are open to exchange details  the project  to make poosible  the optimium
design to fruit poreservation in remote rural area in Brasil.
Thanking  Tom  bringing simple  boiler steam production alernative , is
less expensive , less complex .However  small chp steam  can have battery
 inaddtion to ice and chaxoal , making poosible more flexible coproducts

Your truely
Pannirselvam P.V

 [image: --]

Pannirselvam Pagandai V