[Gasification] Wood heating in the UK - whole log gasification

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:31:58 CST 2014

When I was disassembling the Pocket Rocket conversion, in order to make
changes, I noticed that there was magnetic soot in the flue pipe. My
guess is that it's a product of the surface ruse on the boiler caused
from burning nasty coal or from using an abrasive cutting wheel when
assembling then the soot coats the metal particle and the rising flue
gases lift and disperse the little magnets through the flue pipe. .

Jeff