[Gasification] Chunking wood for small scale biochar production, fotos !

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:17:29 CST 2014

To all,

Yes, it certainly seems to be a chunker.   Yes, the wood seem weak, but
the machine seems adequate.

See also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3hsWyuyTg

Seem to be in some Slavic language?   Do we have any further
information?   All seems sufficiently inexpensive for many of us, and
could be appropriate for someone in a developing country to make a
living going around chunking people's low-value branches. And there seem
to be other videos suggested by YouTube.

I request assistance from someone(s) with mechanical talents to help
bring such technology to our understands (and ability to replicate and
improve as necessary).

The issue is not the power source (electric or small gasoline or ??).
The issue is the breaking and/or chunking of such biomass.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com