[Gasification] [biochar] Re: Chunking wood for small scale biochar production, fotos !

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 8 13:58:13 CST 2014

Kevin,

I want to know about any and all reasonable devices that work. Reality
now trumps specifications and expenses of R&D.

Personally, I lack the mechanical knowledge and the time to do this
myself.   But I KNOW it is important, and I turn to my friends on the
Listservs, with gratitude for whatever can be accomplished.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com