[Gasification] Chip Guillotine

Doug Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Sun Jan 19 23:36:11 CST 2014

Jeff,

I think you guys are talking different stoves, so horses for courses might be the by-word here(:-)  Not sure how long circular saws would last in developing countries. and anything like bike parts would vanish over night in the places I have seen.

Regardless of the fact that my efforts may be wasted for most reading this thread, I have really enjoyed putting the tools to work, and it gives me a change of things to think about, so thanks for the inspiration.

The Mk 2 version of the chipping guillotine is now completes with new side plates, and they fix the disc blade problem. I will get out for more test sticks to cut later in the week.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne.