[Gasification] Chip Guillotine

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 00:22:58 CST 2014

Hi Doug,

Not at all Doug. I'm sure your design would cut longer stems and still
save extra cuts. If Paul's customers have stick fuel why not provide a
stove that uses sticks. The stems will still need to be broken down into
smaller lengths. I did notice that sawing into sticks wasn't too big of
a choir. Just reporting my experience.

Your design looks very professional, top rate and we need all the tools
possible in order to pick the appropriate tool for the application.
Sometimes a saw like tool might be best and sometimes a shear like tool
would be best.

Keep up the good work,
Jeff