[Gasification] Dioxins ...was Clean air ..

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 19:03:24 CDT 2014

 James,?
	We have had extensive testing done or dioxins on MSW/RDF gasification and in the critical critical areas, did not ?have detectable levels. The third party work was done by Los Alamos National Labs, San Diego's consortium of waste management, ?Sandia National Laboratories and Radian, the same technician/engineer for Radian that prepared an exhaustive analysis for DOE that was the technical basis for US ?EPA to try to get refinery waste gasification exempted from RCRA, but hasn't happened yet.?
	A technical evaluation of gasification shows that without oxygen the basic reaction of Cl+O2->ClO2 doesn't occur and hydrogen will strip the O2 from chlorine compounds already formed, preventing he dioxin formation and breaking down any dioxins introduced to the system. This has been discussed here before.?
	?A GC cannot be used for metal analysis, at least none of the ones I have been exposed to.?
	Not using a qualified technician may allow the regulators to throw out the results.?
	?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?