[Gasification] Tom's Truck

andrew schofield scothebuilder at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:11:04 CDT 2014

Dear Dr. Reed,

 On your way through, please visit Argos, Indiana if you can; because the past two years in May, there has been a gathering of woodgas truck builders. Wayne Kieth of "driveonwood.com" fame has been teaching more and more people to go without gas. He has driven more miles than any other wood fueled machine has logged on US highways, and will probably motor there again all the way from Alabama.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Andrew Schofield

*****