[Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

Charles Purdy / Bay Enterprises Limited bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 18 19:21:15 CDT 2014

Thanks Rolf,

You all doing ok?
Still frozen up here!

Regards,
Charles
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: energiesnaturals
  To: gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

  Hello Charles,

  We tried it on the RUF briquetter, but it takes a binder. No way even with very high pressure. Starch is o.k., some amount of torryfied chips seem to work,too.

  Check RUF IN US !

  Best regards

  Rolf

  Charles Purdy / Bay Enterprises Limited <bayent at ns.sympatico.ca> escribió:
  Good day all,

  Anyone doing any work on charcoal briquettes?

  Regards all,
  Charles

  Kevin is it ever going to warm up?