[Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

energiesnaturals energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 15:31:39 CDT 2014

Hello Charles,

We tried it on the RUF briquetter, but it takes a binder. No way even with very high pressure. Starch is o.k., some amount of torryfied chips seem to work,too.

Check RUF IN US !

Best regards

RolfCharles Purdy / Bay Enterprises Limited <bayent at ns.sympatico.ca> escribió:Good day all,

Anyone doing any work on charcoal briquettes?

Regards all,
Charles

Kevin is it ever going to warm up?