[Gasification] information for Ethiopia

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 12:04:48 CST 2014

 	Dean Kamen of Segway fame presented his 3 Kwe campfire powered Stirling Cycle engine project in Anchorage Alaska a few years ago and when I asked him how much he had spent on it, he said $35 mm. He was very interested in putting it into the African and other third world countries for local power generation, but I don't think he ever got it into the market.?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?