[Gasification] [Stoves] The Atlas of Thermal Data (2009 - 2nd Edition) by Reed and Gaur is available

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:10:23 CDT 2014

 Dear  List members

          As  several list members , epecially new  can benefit from the
 web site going from comercial to open source  free  is indeed  , can make
pooiblenew inovations the younger new generations can make poosibles.The
 ver Very Big  GURU  of music ,arte , technology from very ancient  never
comercialized their innovation , but make it free open to all humanity.Thus
Prof  Thomas   REED  nework  school  net work led now by Prof Paul Anderson
 become open to all of of  our list members, can make possible clean
cooking fuel for all the people for all the country , thus  better quality
of life. Thus many year  hard of the  this network  school  GURUS   become
very  true  REAL GURUS .I  thanks  them for the same , thus they do make
 good histotory other can follow
     Your   truely
    Pannirselvam P.V

[image: --]