[Gasification] [Stoves] The Atlas of Thermal Data (2009 - 2nd Edition) by Reed and Gaur is available

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Mon Sep 8 21:56:43 CDT 2014

Just to be clear, Mark I was discussing a world wide trend by the owners of the information. Choosing to disclose as their prerogative without involving a third party. There are hundreds if not thousands of opportunities out there from software engineering, educational courses(Harvard , MIT ) doctors,civil engineering etc etc   who freely give without being solicited by anybody or agent. I believe this opportunity exist for personal development,sharing creativity so one can join the crowd and move mankind forward.
This is not disclosing confidential information.
H.