[Gasification] Cellulose Energy Storage

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:15:34 CDT 2014

  Dear  jeff  Davis

      The high value product  cabon fiber nano particles was obtained by
the process  pyrolysis , already  well known process  by our list members
under ammonias.

          The celulose  and ammonia   exothermic decompostion is via
pyrolysis .This pyrolysis    ais also known to all of our list members ,
yet  it not yet clear  as celulose has   oxygen , O2, also , thus  can be
water vapor as well as methane,co2 Co2

    The coupling  of ammonia and celulose pyrolysis   can  help the methane
 and steam formation  , thus this self gasification  of the over all
process can have less energy requirements  need to just heat

      However the quality of the gas ca have less c02 s high temperture are
used.

Thus this self gasification can  bring turning points for bioenergy with
better economical , environmental potencials  regarding energy products

          Thanking you bringing here  the inovative new pyrolysis and
gasification products

  Thanking you

Pannir selvam P.V

[image: --]