[Gasification] Cellulose Energy Storage

Greg gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 13:11:55 CDT 2014

The problem with super caps is that they are essentially small bombs.  Might be ok, in a fixed installation where they can be protected, but I wouldn't want one on the road where they are going to be subject to physical forces that are quite likely to cause containment failure.

Greg H.

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.