[Gasification] Gasification 2015, 25th & 26th March, Prague, Czech Republic

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Wed Sep 24 10:47:37 CDT 2014

See: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/conferences/eu-ecg4.asp

Good afternoon,

Hope you are fine. [Please see attached the agenda of our Gasification 2015
summit.(Attachment removed]  ACI’s Gasification 2015 will comprise two days
of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent
networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your
peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification
plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well
as project economics & finance.

Exclusive Site Visit:

During the afternoon of 24th March 2015 up to 40 conference attendees will
receive a unique opportunity to visit Sokolovská Uhelná Thermoselece Vresova
power plant.

There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited
and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your
attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.

Sample List of Previous Attendees:

Fluid Technologies (Environmental) LTD, Biomass Energy Engineering, Shell
International, Evonik Industries AG, AEM S.A., EnergiMidt A/S, ThyssenKrupp
Uhde GmbH, CEA France, TERREAL, Pall GmbH, Centre For Process Innovation
Limited, Turbomach Netherlands, CIRAD, MAGUIN, 2OC Limited, Mines Albi,
Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, FLUOR, Leroux & Lotz Technologies, EON
Gasification Development AB, SINTEF Energy Research, The Carbon Capture &
Storage Association, Gasification Matters, DONG Energy, UCG Association,
ANDRITZ Carbona, DMT GmbH & Co. KG, ECN, Enerkem, ISAB Energy Services Srl,
Most Coal Enginnering, Sustainable Environmental Systems Ltd., Technical
University Vienna Jacobs Engineering, GE Power & Water Gasification,
ICARE-CNRS, Aramco Overseas Company B.V., Linde AG, ECN, Mitsui & Co Europe,
Veolia, WorleyParsons, C Spencer Ltd, CLAAS KGaA MbH, Borealis Polyolefine
GmbH, MAN Diesel, Eni S.p.A, Infinis PLC, ALSTOM Ltd, Rousch Power Limited,
Metso Power, Institute For Chemical Processing of Coal, Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation, GDF SUEZ, AEM S.A., Saudi Aramco, FLUOR, UOP, AF
Group, Whysall Bvba, 2Co Power Ltd, Air Products, Forest BTL/ Vapo Oy,
EcoTechnoPôle Wallonie (ETP-W), Southern Illinois University, Porvair
Filtration, Industrial Development Corporation, Lhoist UK Limited,
Industrial Development Corporation, KBR, Centre For Process Innovation
Limited, ISAB Energy, PRAXAIR, Inspectorate B.V, Laborelec, AmeyCespa,
Repotec, Costain Oil Gas And Process, GASUNIE,  Torftech Group, Dahlman
Renewable Technology, , Foster Wheeler Italiana SRL, Reliance Industries
Ltd, Sasol Technology (Pty) Ltd,

and many others...

The standard delegate rate is £1,495(ex.Vat) which includes attendance of
the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking
opportunities as well as documentation from the event, while the 20% early
bird discount we are currently running is reducing this rate by £300 to
£1,195 (ex.Vat) only. Also, it is possible to avoid paying VAT if you
provide us with your institution’s VAT or registration number.

Registration is simple –  I will send you a registration form to be signed
and emailed (or faxed) back to me the same day. Once I have the signed form
back, I’ll secure your discounted space for the event and the site visit. In
terms of payment, there are 2 options available – you can either pay with a
debit/credit card or invoice, payable within five working days.

Best regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad Ahsan
ACI (Europe)

T. + 44 20 7981 2503 F. + 44 20 7593 0071

5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS

Email: mahsan at acieu.net - Web: http://www.acius.net <http://www.acius.net/>