[Gasification] Filter Microns

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon May 4 01:41:51 CDT 2015

Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Davis <jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification <gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org>
Sent: Sun, May 3, 2015 6:32 pm
Subject: [Gasification] Filter Microns

  Dear List,
 I'm using a 30 micron final filter. What micron size is prudent for a final filter?

 Thanks,
 Jeff

 "Once an owner has got used to charcoal gas he will never revert to the more expensive fuels", Geo Bray

    _______________________________________________ Gasification mailing list  to Send a Message to the list, use the email address Gasification at bioenergylists.org  to UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web page http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/gasification_lists.bioenergylists.org  for more Gasifiers,  News and Information see our web site: http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/