[Gasification] Save the Date: Biochar 2016

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Sun Oct 25 10:57:28 CDT 2015

Gentlemen,
Thanks for the information.
The inclusive of humic acids in my endeavours/ plan is very intriguing. Tom Leland has a wealth of information. I felt it was certainly an opportunity that could not be wasted. Thank you Paul for your assistance. I also realize it might of offended some on the gasification list. For that I apologize. It was off topic.
Back to gasification. How about that charcoal eh? Capturing the heat from pyrolysis in the high percent efficiency ratio is the holy grail no? I gathered some low grade coal off the beach here in Slave lake. It seems to be local. Could be just a spill from long ago. Was next to an old fish hatchery.  The first firing I measured the ash content. It was pretty high. ~10%. The next is to gasify it (retort) and make coke/charcoal. Anybody want to weigh in and get at thread started,  comments,  advice, anything?  lol all  welcomed.
Sincerely
H.