[Gasification] [Stoves] Request for proposals: Medical Waste Incinerator for Humanitarian Emergencies from Innocentive

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 20:33:58 CDT 2015

The financial morons who fund "disruptive technologies" don't really want the to be too disruptive as it upsets their mindset and framework which they are used to. I can't believe how many stupid projects are funded by them and don't work, which can be seen by anyone who has a bit of objectivity and education in the field. It makes it very difficult to get their attention after the strings of debacles for a real opportunity with sound principles.

Sincerely,

Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.