[Gasification] 500 kW Gasifier concept

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Tue Feb 2 06:18:07 CST 2016

Share

[Embed Email]<http://app.streamsend.com/s/1/Cwfm/wEGth2f/q11r9?social_bar_action=embed>

[Share Email]<http://app.streamsend.com/s/1/Cwfm/wEGth2f/q11r9?social_bar_action=email>

[Share on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fapp.streamsend.com%2Fs%2F1%2FCwfm%2FwEGth2f%2Fq11r5>

[Share on Twitter]<http://twitter.com/?status=Westinghouse+Sponsors+the+Gasification+2016%3A+http%3A%2F%2Fapp.streamsend.com%2Fs%2F1%2FCwfm%2FwEGth2f%2Fq11r3>

[Share on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&title=Westinghouse+Sponsors+the+Gasification+2016&summary=REGISTER+TODAY+Delegate+Price%3A+%C2%A31495+%28%2BVAT+if+applicable%29+For+More+Information+%26amp%3B+Registration%2C+Contact%3AMohammad+Ahsan+%2B44+%280%29+203+141+0606+or+mahsan%40acieu.co.uk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fapp.streamsend.com%2Fs%2F1%2FCwfm%2FwEGth2f%2Fq11r7>

[Post a tab on Facebook]<http://app.streamsend.com/s/1/Cwfm/wEGth2f/q11r5?social_bar_action=tab>

[Like on Facebook]<http://app.streamsend.com/s/1/Cwfm/wEGth2f/q11r5?fb_like=1>

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser<http://app.streamsend.com/private/Cwfm/y2j/IqZDfiK/browse/25921069>

[http://production-streamsend.ezpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/assets/351669/images/ECG5-Banner-f096f0c17182162727d68b5605423ecf.jpg]<http://app.streamsend.com/c/25921069/101171/IqZDfiK/Cwfm?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wplgroup.com%2Faci%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2015%2F07%2FECG5-Agenda_mkt.pdf>

REGISTER TODAY

Delegate Price: £1495 (+VAT if applicable)

For More Information & Registration, Contact:
Mohammad Ahsan
+44 (0) 203 141 0606 or  mahsan at acieu.co.uk<mailto:mahsan at acieu.net?subject=ECG5%20info%20&%20registration>

[http://production-streamsend.ezpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/assets/351669/images/Download_agenda_button2-4d39f0c3dc4d9cff69b1d69d5b3bcf3d.jpg]<http://app.streamsend.com/c/25921069/101173/IqZDfiK/Cwfm?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wplgroup.com%2Faci%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2015%2F07%2FECG5-Agenda_mkt.pdf>

Sponsor & Exhibiting  Opportunities:

Tim Rowley-Evans
+44 (0) 203 141 0637
sponsorship at acieu.co.uk<mailto:sponsorship at acieu.co.uk?subject=ECG5%20sponsorship%20opportunities>

Speaking Opportunities:

Stergios Zacharakis
+44 (0) 203 141 0609
production at acieu.co.uk<mailto:production at acieu.co.uk?subject=ECG5%20speaking%20opportunities>

Who Will Attend?

Company Types: Energy Companies, Oil Refineries, Petrochemical Companies, Technical Service Providers, Consultants & Regulators.

Job Titles/Functions: Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Directors, Managers & Senior Engineers of: Gasification, Clean Coal Technology, Biomass, Research & Development, New Technologies, Renewable Strategy Sustainable Technologies, Environment, CO2/CCS, Business Development Manager.

Event Location:

Rotterdam, The Netherlands

[http://production-streamsend.ezpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/assets/351669/images/Rotterdam-b1b35716ffa51ac59b8614aa3fea17e2.jpg]

New Sponsor Announcement

ACI is pleased to announce Alter NRG / Westinghouse Plasma Corp as the sponsor of our upcoming Gasification 2016<http://app.streamsend.com/c/25921069/101175/IqZDfiK/Cwfm?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wplgroup.com%2Faci%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2015%2F07%2FECG5-Agenda_mkt.pdf> summit taking place on 23rd - 24th March 2016 in Rotterdam,
The Netherlands

[http://production-streamsend.ezpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/assets/351669/images/ECG5-spons-2_copy-822088b2a6f6323b5fa29dd7f386ff3c.jpg]

Westinghouse Plasma gasification is an environmentally sustainable platform that will utilize the countries waste streams to create valuable energy. The Westinghouse Plasma (WPC) technology is focused on the gasification of difficult waste streams (Municipal Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, Industrial Waste, Medical Waste etc.) to create a low-cost syngas that can either be utilized for industrial scale power/liquids production or as a fossil fuel replacement.
For more information, Contact:
Mohammad Ahsan
+44 (0) 203 141 0606
mahsan at acieu.co.uk<mailto:mahsan at acieu.co.uk?subject=ECG5%20Information%20and%20Registration%20request>

Exclusive Site Visit

During the afternoon of 22nd of March 2016 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant.

[http://production-streamsend.ezpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/assets/351669/images/RWE_Essent_Amer_Power_Plant-small-0c4f58cf2ddc2d55bdd2964b6dce3631.jpg]

There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.

Join us to network with senior representatives from:

Aramco Overseas Company | SUEZ | Shell | Saras S.p.A. | ECN | Manildra Energy Group | Integrata AG/RWE | Fluor | Siemens Power and Gas Division | Valmet | ExxonMobil Research & Engineering Co | Biomass Energy Engineering | Royal Dahlman | Aixprocess GmbH | Sandvik Materials Technology Deutschland GmbH | AIR LIQUIDE Forschung Und Entwicklung GmbH | Kurzemes Granulas SIA | Bioenergy2020+/Technical University Vienna | Central Mining Institute | Grupa Azoty S.A. | Most Coal Engineering | Higman Consulting GmbH | Swedish Centre For Biomass Gasification & Luleå University of Technology | Cortus Energy AB | Outotec GmbH & Co. KG | European Biogas Association | Kiverdi | EUBIA (European Biomass Industry Association) | Sokolovska Uhelna | VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland | The Gasification And Syngas Technologies Council | ENGIE | Bilfinger Bohr- Und Rohrtechnik GmbH | H&R International GmbH | Aramco Overseas Company B.V. | Wroclaw University Of Technology | Sinopec Europe | Mintek | Shell Projects And Technology, Upstream | Institute For Chemical Processing of Coal (ICHPW) | KT-Kinetics Technology | Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd | Ence, Energía Y Celulosa | Zouk Capital LLP | BioMCN B.V. | EcoideaM Ltd / Binn Eco Park and many others...

ACI (Europe) - Active Communications International Ltd
www.wplgroup.com<http://app.streamsend.com/c/25921069/101177/IqZDfiK/Cwfm?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wplgroup.com%2Faci%2Fconferences%2Feu-mas6.asp> | mahsan at acieu.co.uk<http://app.streamsend.com/c/25921069/101179/IqZDfiK/Cwfm?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fmahsan%40acieu.net>
For More Information & Registration: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
Click here<http://app.streamsend.com/private/Cwfm/y2j/IqZDfiK/unsubscribe/25921069> to unsubscribe

[http://app.streamsend.com/v/25921069/IqZDfiK/Cwfm]
Best regards,
Mohammad
Mohammad Ahsan
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) - part of The Whitmore Group
T. + 44 (0) 203 141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071
5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS
This email and information in it may be confidential and privileged; if you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately and do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.