[Gasification] Work Opportunities

Jason urepedese at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:28:48 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I don't know if this is an appropriate way to use the gasification list
server, and if it isn't then I won't be offended to be told so.

I am seeking to help my daughter find professional work now she is finished
her three degrees.

Her degrees are Chemical Engineering, Mathematics in Statistics, and
Geology. The Mathematics is probably her strongest of the three. While I
would prefer she is in New Zealand, she is happy to move anywhere in the
world.

It would be great to find her work with someone that can grow her broad
based ability, and help her become a useful professional in bioenergy in
some capacity.

She has been employed with a paint company part time for the last four
years, and they have found her low paid work to make up full time hours
while she finds more challenging work. They will provide references as to
her reliability and diligence, if they are not apparent from here degrees.

Best Regards

Jason Stewart
www.intensifire.co.nz