[Gasification] Work Opportunities

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:29:11 CDT 2016

Greetings Jason.

You have been directly involved in this list for many years now. IMO the
wealth of knowlage you have contributed to the list and it's users should
offset your somewhat OT request. I hope that even this type of " use " is
wise and informative, who knows there might be a reader on this list that
needs someone with her talents.

Your length of service to this list is your legacy.

Cheers,
Greg Manning