[Gasification] Graphene Biochar from Proton Power

Kelly Burnham kburnham at protonpowerbioenergy.com
Mon Jun 20 14:58:11 CDT 2016

Folks,
Just wanted to put the word out on some recent and *exciting *developments
at Proton Power.

In order to further characterize of our biochar, a member of our material
science team (formerly with Oak Ridge National Labs), was analyzing
Raman spectroscopy
data <http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=6271> and noticed
pronounced spikes, suggesting the presence of graphite and *graphene
<https://gigaom.com/2013/07/15/what-is-graphene-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-a-material-that-could-be-the-next-silicon/>*
.
​

Further research with ORNL is planned
​and
at a retail price if $100/gram
​for graphene, ​
it's bound to generate some interest in Proton's unique gasification
technology.

​Also recently,

​a medical​

​​
​researcher
report
​ed​
that they
​exposed
our
​bio​
char
a laser and the material
​responded by
curling
​
into tubular shapes,
​similar to
'nanotubes'
​.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there's any interest on the
aforementioned developments

Thanks,
​Kelly

--