[Gasification] Ontario Canada 500 kW gasification

Michael Lurvey mlurvey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:48:04 CDT 2016

Aloha Mark

We have a self contained system we have been developing for some time. Our
process reduces waste and converts it into solid carbons, liquid synthetic
diesel and synthetic natural gas. We can produce  the amount of power you
speced from one ton of relatively dry material per hour. You can view an
old website at www.carbongeotekconsultants.com I have had the system
evaluated by third party international engineering firm to verify system
operations as well as third party analyses of our products.
If your interested please contact me at mlurvey at gmail.com

Michael Lurvey
Carbon Geo-Tek Consultants
808-628-0759