[Gasification] Gasification Digest, Vol 85, Issue 4

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:37:13 CDT 2018

Hi David and Bjorn,

I totally agree with what you both you say, but, David, even when proven
and wanted, most find that gasifiers and their ancillary equipment are
more than they can spend time running them.

Bjorn, you vanished years ago. Not still drying chips in your wifes oven
I hope.

Regards,

Doug Williams,

Fluidyne.