[Gasification] REGATEC 2019 and LFG Baltic - biogas, gasification, Power-to-gas and landfill gas

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:57:45 CDT 2018

Hi Harrie, and Gasification Colleagues,

Nice to hear you are still endeavoring to stay working Harrie, not
surprising really, gasification is an addiction once sniffed, few can
walk away from!

Having written the books, done the projects, taught those students in
our care, my hope for all our previous efforts, is that they now step
up, chosen to bring forward the next phases of biomass energy
implementation. Our work, provided their education and understanding,
and we fail, if they starting out, are not better equipped to work in a
future we will not live to see.

Expertise is always required, even in retirement, and when people really
need you, they will seek you out.

The conferences will be never ending, it's a lucrative business selling
people talking about potential,(:-)

Best Regards,

Doug Williams

Fluidyne (in retirement)