[Gasification] Question from Philip Pedros

Pedros, Philip Philip.Pedros at aecom.com
Sat Sep 22 15:55:52 CDT 2018

Mr. Williams

The question was from me and reflects my limited knowledge of gasification, not the company's.

I did not ask about digester gas being used to generate power, nor am I aware of digester gas being referred to as syngas, as your statement implies.  Apparently I should have stated that the feed stock to the gasifier was thermally dried biosolids.

What I asked and what was answered is in point 3 below.  I am not aware of syngas from a gasifier, with municipal biosolids as the feedstock, directly fueling a CHP and was asking if it has been done.

Thank you,
Philip Pedros

Philip B. Pedros, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE
Technical Lead II