[Greenbuilding] Seattle housing stock

lee Weaver lgweaver at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:51:53 CST 2010

Not sure on this since you said 5-6 miles form downtown.  but if you
look in the Bremerton area the housing is much cheaper and the ferry is
free to walk 1 way and inexpensive to come back.

as for insulation you should find it in newer construction as it's in
the national codes.  but the older homes before codes well nope it's not
there.