[Greenbuilding] low flow shower heads

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Fri May 13 09:10:38 CDT 2011

Personal experience and our sales suggest the Hansgrohe Croma Green is
awesome ‹ 1.5GPM rated, gives a perfectly comfortable shower with good
pressure (not an elephant shower but come on), easy clean....and made in
Atlanta, Georgia. And reasonably priced (about $35/pc for the fixed shower,
$39 for the handshower). When I got one to test about 4 years ago my wife
and her flowing locks didn¹t let me take it down.

Jason Holstine

Amicus Green Building Center
³Sustain Your Space²
Member - USGBC, GreenAmerica, NARI, NAHB
e: jason at amicusgreen.com
w: www.amicusgreen.com
p: 301-571-8590
tf: 866-587-9140