[Greenbuilding] Induction cooking

Steven Tjiang steve at tjiang.org
Tue Sep 27 10:49:25 CDT 2011

One counterexample: Calphalon is high quality and aluminum and has no
ferrous disc on the bottom.

It's true however that cheap aluminum cookware is everywhere.

We'll stick to cast iron (very reasonably priced) and stainless steel. They
both work beautifully on induction.  And cast iron if seasoned properly is
also nonstick to boot.

---- Steve (KZ6LSD)