[Greenbuilding] Perceptions of Nature & Reality

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Tue May 28 10:35:45 CDT 2013

but still we need a vocabulary that bridges or penetrates the fear, or
laziness, or just plain hardheadedness of the majority of our clients whose
minds--even those that have earned JD's and PhD's--switch off like a light
when when you start talking to them about kWh's and Btu's.  particularly
those who begin the conversation with:  "We want to be as green *as possible
*..."

if anyone figures this out, call me collect...

AA

Alan Abrams*
**certified professional building designer, AIBD
certified passive house consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS**
*Abrams Design Build LLC
*sustainable design for intentional living*
6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com