[Greenbuilding] ***SPAM*** Am Dry or DriCoreR+ for basement

Lynelle A. Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Sun Jan 24 18:56:34 CST 2021

Hello Listers

I hope some of you are still here!

I've bought a home in Wasaga Beach, Ontario. It's an Upper Canada Post
and Beam with Board & Batten siding.  I know I will have to upgrade
insulation, but have a question about the basement. It's a walkout and
will be regularly used for living space. It is currently carpeted, but
that will be recycled when I take possession. I want to insulate the
concrete slab and have looked at the insultaing versions of DryCore and
Amvic, under a hard surface (bamboo )

I've never insulated an existing slab (always insulated under them when
building). Anyone use either of these products or something better?
Lower area is about 900sq feet. Walkout is open to the NW.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks in advance,

Lynelle

https://www.avg.com