[Digestion] Biogas electric generator

Vianney Tumwesige trustvianney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 23:35:13 CST 2010

Digestion fans,

I am costing and sizing a system which will be fed daily with 1350kg of
solid waste (from 600 pigs) mixed with 1350l of water. The ‘water’ can be
the runoff from cleaning the pig sties, or some of the effluent coming from
the expansion chamber. I expect to recommend a 130m3 biogas system which
would generate 115 m3 of biogas daily, this translates into 60 kwh of
electricity. Any ideas or contacts for companies distribution biogas
generators?

Thanks

--
Vianney Tumwesige
Director - Green Heat (U) Ltd  [image: Picture]

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and
financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson

 <http://trustvianney.wordpress.com/>