[Digestion] larger context/mass exodus

Juliette Bohn jbohn at HWMA.net
Thu Jan 20 17:06:48 CST 2011

I would also add that including citations and links to peer reviewed
publications and/or data would be useful to these discussions. These
global issues are complex, and no one has complete information.

-Juliette

From: digestion-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org
[mailto:digestion-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Reuben
Deumling
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:56 PM
To: david at h4c.org; For Discussion of Anaerobic Digestion
Subject: Re: [Digestion] larger context/mass exodus

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:54 PM, David <david at h4c.org> wrote:

It's not the subject matter that is the problem, if I might venture an
opinion. It's the lack of careful thought, the dearth of courtesy, the
polarized and stubborn holding to positions, the inflammatory
statements, and the like. The highest purpose of discussions such as
take place in fora such as this is to be changed by the conversation, to
learn, to grow in understanding. That does not happen where people are
not listening to one another, and there is limited evidence in the
latter portion of the exchange that the condition has been met.

well said.