[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 11, Issue 16

bingham bingham at zekes.com
Fri Jul 22 14:05:38 CDT 2011

I honestly do not believe this is the correct forum  for this type of discussion.
I can go back to the time I was in college and produce papers written to verify there was a consciences that settled science determined
there was going to be an impending ice age.
this was repeated in almost every major world paper.
It is my understanding that over the period of time you reference, settled science has determined there to have been 3 ice ages and 3
or more incidences of global warming.
Sense they all pre dates man to what do you attribute the warming?

"When, over suitable time ranges, the record of temperatures is averaged, what has been found is that indeed things have
gotten warmer. (This is pretty well-settled science, and the effort has been undertaken by a number of different and independent groups."
I would like to see the list of "independent groups" you refer too. The ones we saw listed are anything but independent.

If you look closely at the list of so called scientists that makes up the "settled science" report over 80 % receive money from
groups that support that same point of view. I also remember not so long ago many on this list falsified or misstated data to create the
elusion of global warming.

When a tractor salesman tells me a competitors brand is better I am more inclined to believe it than when he tells me the others brand
is worse.

The idea of energy conservation would have any effect on the earth biosphere is a joke.
If you look closely the effects they estimate are not within the margin of error and would take 100 years to even show up at all.

The population is growing and they will need increasing amounts of energy to improve and sustain their lives over the short and long term.
AD provides a way to take the waste that will inevitably be generated and convert it in to usable by products.

They only way to accomplish significant energy conservation is the plan progressives cam up with at the turn of the century.
they were going to sterilize mass portions of the population. George Bernard Shaw was part of this group.
If you read  Shaw's  less well known writings you will find he and his group had very logical justification for there positions, the
environment being one of them.

I cannot remember who was concerned about low corn prices, but how are the high prices working out for you?

Brent
One the PhDs not on the list of settled science!