[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 11, Issue 16

Steve Verhey verheys at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:18:53 CDT 2011

I have already offered another blog to which to take this discussion, and I am writing with another suggestion.

All of us, whether or not we accept global climate change as "real enough," should read this: http://www.boingboing.net/2011/07/22/lowercase-theories-u.html . It's not very long, and if we still have time after reading it, we should read the comments. After we've read the comments, if we have anything to say, we should say it there.

This list has indicated it would prefer discussions of climate change not happen here. Please don't respond to this e-mail on the list, but feel free to write me off-list: verheys at hotmail.com .