[Digestion] Environmentalists Anti-AD Issues

Randy Mott randymott at ceeres.eu
Thu Jun 16 05:47:08 CDT 2011

Arsenic in the poultry business was banned years ago in the EU. The biggest
problem we have besides high nitrogen (6%) is the logistics. The poultry
farms clean out their houses at intervals that do not necessarily allow for
stable energy production - we are looking at staggering the times among
multiple producers to get an even energy flow. You do not want to store
chicken manure, so you have to time the deliveries to match energy output.

Randy

Randy M. Mott
President
CEERES Sp. z o.o.