[Digestion] Environmentalists Anti-AD Issues

Duncan Martin duncanjmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:20:15 CDT 2011

Whoops: I didn't see the other replies before responding!

So some folk do add arsenic to chicken feed! Or did, in the past. Which
illustrates another common problem with scare stories: they can be based on
very dated information

But my core point stands: AD cannot add it - and, as Paul says, digestion
might immobilize it.

Duncan