[Digestion] Looking for Domestic Biogas Training (and self Introduction)

govinda devkota govindadevkota at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 20:24:45 CDT 2013

Hi Bryant,

I used to provide such courses in Myanmar, Burkinafaso and Gambia and many times in Nepal in the past. We have installed floating drum plants in the past but nowadays all the plants are fixed dome design. While doing research I had installed plastic bag bio-digester as well. If you are interested I can conduct such courses in any places either in Nepal or in Vietnam.

Looking to hear from you soon.

With best wishes,

Govinda