[Digestion] EM Effective Microorganisms and AD

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Oct 29 21:50:08 CDT 2013

G'day Richard,

Thanks for the verification, when I am working from memory and largely
on personal communication it is good to have some supporting evidence.

I have not met Ian Plimmer (he was at North Terrace, which I did visit
sometimes but was usually busy) and I was 50 km away at Roseworthy
Campus most of the time. There must have been some interesting tea room
discussions as Prof Barry Brooks (who is VERY pro Climate Change!) was
in the same Department.

I suspect the only place we may have met was at a Conference in
Stuttgart in 2007.

I think the piggery did go ahead, but had a problem with a fire (it did
not make our headlines!) or a contractor damaging the cover - I am not
sure though.

All the best,

HOOROO
Mr Paul Harris