[Digestion] Lessons Learned from the dissemination of Biodigesters for Sanitation in haiti, form 2010 to 2013.

Murali Krishna bmkrishna6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:27:16 CST 2015

Good day Dr. Karve,

I have been practising organic farming for more than 12 years and using
several inputs.  I read one of your similar articles (as above) and used 25
kgs of sugar through drip line and I could not get the same result as that
of using 10 tons of compost.  I also tried application of molasses with
little success.  Similarly, 25 kgs of fresh green leaves are also not
sufficient (as per my practical experience).

It would be great if you would kindly mail me some of the research findings
in this line, so that I shall correct the application procedures and once
again try.  If it works, it will really  a boon to the farmers.  As 10 kgs
of sugar costs Rs.450 and if it is sufficient to grow a crop in one acre,
the farmers can save substantial amounts.

Regars.

Murali Krishna