[Digestion] Hi

Murali Krishna bmkrishna6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:52:59 CDT 2016

Good day to all,

I do agree with the views of Mr. Paul Harris. Dr. Karve's opinion about
digestion process and the role of microbes in the animals' stomach is
absolutely right but the conditions in the stomach of animals are
altogether different to that of  digester' stomach/internals. Replication
and immobilzation of microbes to the required degree cannot be
achieved/dictated in the anaerobic digester. Hence, HRT plays a vital role
in anaerobic digesters. To hasten the breaking-down process of certain
feedstocks, we may have to opt for aerobic fermentation for a given amount
of time.

Murali Krishna

Murali Krishna.

--