[Gasification] Range Fuels Closing Plant

Jim Leach jleach at danatech.net
Mon Jan 24 15:47:34 CST 2011

It is a sad story to be sure.  I don't know anything about the details but
one must not condemn the use of government sponsored research and
development money just because Range failed.  Many other researchers that
were able to get government grants succeed and society has been rewarded for
it.  Keep in mind that is how the U.S. got to the moon.

Best Regards,

JAMES T. LEACH, P.E.
President

DANA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.