[Gasification] Range Fuels Closing Plant

Bob Stuart bobstuart at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 24 15:58:15 CST 2011

Unfortunately, the Government is more impressed by confidence than
competence, so the con-men usually get more than the deserving
developers.  Funding research efficiently is a tough structural
problem.  I'd like to see a system where anyone could start from a
Science Fair entry, and show a talent for low-cost research results
to get first dibs at the money.

Bob Stuart