[Gasification] DIY GtL

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Mon Jan 31 20:28:36 CST 2011

Usually the flammability of a liquid is measured by something called "flash point", which is determined by the minimum temperature any given liquid must be to sustain combustion at its surface, when in a "closed cup". Water will never burn. Volatiles in the liquid will burn, as in a dessert set aflame by a warmed liqueur.

Mark