[Gasification] Potential Gasification Winner?

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:36:54 CDT 2012

            Dear   Dr Dough .William , Thomas and  Leland Tom Taylor

       The  issue  Dough bring here are the most relevant technical
problems  , mostly unsolved , every one have their state of
art practical solutions  for the same .

      We are involved with the innovative Novall design  related to this
enery  and environmental  problems

 In some small scale  operated  by small scale  in remote area
of Amazon are   , the tar  are well recycled back , naturally we also  are
limited to the amounts , as yet we have little data on the quality about
the gas
                we also studying the possibility to use bio oil   and  alos
washing latter , water washing so that the aquous  thus they can resource
 as Biodeisel and biogas   opportunity

    The successful nano small  car  Tata  Gasifier all are made  with
blower air input .

Some of Brazilian very old 1970-80  gasifier  has solved the natural  air
flow ,  where our list coordinator   had very good practical experience.

      Small  CHP smart grid, now   can be reality by legislation in Brazil
, thus the local energy company can now purchase excess energy produced  by
any  company , as the energy demand and energy price  are very high.Any new
 investor are welcome , as few  from Europe
and India  already in Brazilian enery market .
 In this context very good opportunity are there  in Brazil .As once  Dough
has pointed out we are also taking  care  to use  renewable tree pruning of
cashew  as raw material  to make our project  sustainable. In this context
, very good  Dough  bring hear relevant questions , but the very good blue
flame  achieved  by Reliable Renewables, LLC   well shown  by the company
indeed  great hope and good future  those  who work to make possible energy
 from biomass wastes .

 Critical analysis and comments  about this  design solutions  are very
important issue to our big list

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:24 AM, <linvent at aol.com> wrote:

> Dear Thomas,
>      Ah, yes, a narrow range system. I agree and what do you do with piles
> of char?
>  For those who have better specs, it takes one with in-depth knowledge to
> ask the right questions and understand the value in the market place.
>

> Sincerely,
> Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
> Thermogenics Inc.

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil

Project, Projetos: https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
Biodata, CV :http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/
Blog Project, Projetos: http://posterous.com/#spaces/ufrngpec/posts/
Newsletts, Jornal: http://storify.com/ufrngpec
On line space simulation and modeling of ecobusiness,
Espaço Simulação e Modelagem de Econegócios on line
http://rizzoma.com/topic/39080026fabcc04f140acb7d294d62e1/